Friday, July 23, 2010

Blur Blur Evening...^^

Read this dialogue below and give a comment! (Actually in Hokkien dialect, translated to English).

(I went to nap at around 5.00pm)

(7.20pm)

Me: Dad, what day is today? Saturday?
Dad: Saturday? Then you'll better get ready for Miss Louisa's tuition. Today is Friday!
Me: Morning already ah? I'm done, I had not finished my homework! Now it is morning or evening?
Dad: It's evening! Your sis is going to tuition, remember?
Me:Evening ah?

(I saw my sis)

Me: Going to school? Why wearing like this? (She was in black shirt and jeams)
Sis: What? Hey, will I go to school like this?
Me: Yes if there is an after PMR program maybe!

(At the dining hall, I saw some yam fritters, which I thought it was nuggets)

(Then my sis related everything to my mom)

(But I forgot the dialogue after this! Sorry~)

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment