Friday, July 2, 2010

Double Day #2

Sorry for not arranging the chronology (I don't know if its spelling is correct! In Bahasa Melayu it is 'kronologi") but everything comes to my mind just like that! In this post, I will tell you about the day before the day mentioned in my last post. This is on Wednesday, 30 June 2010.

Activity #1: Book Exhibition

Book Exhibition! This was held to celebrate the upcoming Hari Koperasi on the next day. It was held at the basketball court. Various books were sold, especially revision books, workbooks and Islamic books. The students and teachers of TMGS gave a warm response on this activity. However, I returned empty-handed because I had many revision books (Not to say too many, as I attend tuition classes.) Besides, I did not bring enough money to school that day.

Activity #2: Environmental Talk

Well, this was open especially to Form Four students, so I can consider myself pretty lucky! I can escape from the usual tense in class for only two precious hours, but I was happy with that! The speech giver, Encik Ahmad Bakri bin Jamaluddin, was really great! He delivered the speech in an entertaining yet gruesome way. Can you imagine a river metallic black Ferrari? Wow! That's what he said on the Larut River.

I was grateful because it was not an ordinary boring Powerpoint Slideshow. He gave many facts on the environmental issues. Simply ask any Form Four girl studying in SMK (P) Treacher Methodist, Taiping and maybe they can tell you.

To end up the speech, he gave us a quiz. I got a beautiful pink pen with a miniature calendar! I really hope that it would be longer as the speech was amazing...

To all my friends, GO GREEN!!!

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment