Saturday, July 10, 2010

Parent's Day

Today was Parent's Day. I went to school with my mom and sis early in the morning. However, the teacher was not around yet! Later, my sis's form teacher, Puan Farah Naz came and we went to take her results first. OK only...

After that, we went to take my results. Some were happy and some were sad. The teachers-in-charge were Encik Ikhwan (form teacher) and Puan Norani (Bahasa Melayu teacher). I was stunned when I got my results... WHAT??!! I'm the first! I was on cloud nine as I progressed by six places!

Yet, that was not something to be proud of. I must work harder next time.

My Gratitude list:
First, God. You blessed me and guided me throughout my journey of life.
Next, my parents. They gave me moral support and financial support to study.
Then, my friends (Especially Latha, Keer, Saras. They advised me to determine my priority and cheer me up at the same time. Thanks!
...
...
...
THANKS TO ALL!!!

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment