Friday, July 9, 2010

Busy Week

I must decide that I love Form Four, after all. This year is the last year I am eligible for the "Bulan Kecergasan". However, I will be extremely busy due to this event too...

I joined three events, two are voluntary, one been chosen by teacher.

I joined the aerobics and the gunny race. Since I am the oldest in aerobics, I had to do some choreography and train the ones from the lower form. Aaarggghhh!!! Never mind, I'll try my best. I will upload some videos on the event later, which will be held on 28 July. The gunny race is part of the Traditional Games. I bet It will be fun!

However, Puan Indra (counselling teacher cum Horley house advisor) wants me to join the Fashion Show for the Futuristic style category. OH MY GOD! I have just a plain look and a pear-shaped figure. Yet, there was no choice. Never mind, once again. I'll try my best with my friends to show that HORLEY CAN DO IT!!!

Then, for this Wednesday, the Aerobics Club is going to have a competition among Aerobics Club members for the Upper Form. Aerobics or poco-poco are allowed and the members are supposed to perform in groups. My group consists of Sze Nee, Wern Ching, Durga and me. We will perform Aerobics. Well, there are too many groups performing poco-poco! We had to stay back for that! Oh my God! I will have to skip my Additional Mathematics tuition...

Tommorow is the Parents' Day. I still shudder upon thinking of taking my results...

终于有个理由让我爱上高中一的生活。。。。。。这是我最后一年参加“BulanKecergasan”活动了。那是因为只有初中一、初中二和高中医生能参加此活动,而初中三和高中二生在为考试把拼。可是,我将会很忙碌哦。。。。。。

我参加三个活动:健身操、袋内赛跑和时装秀。我喜欢健身操和赛跑,可是那个时装秀是老师选我的!救命!我真怕出糗。。。。。。

无所谓吧。由于我可说是在健身操队中最年长的,因此我得训练其他队员。我能吗?不过,我告诉自己,我一定办得到。幸好有朋友帮助,嘻。。。。。。青队加油!

下个星期三就是健身操学会的高中组健身操比赛。我和丝妮、雯靖和Durgainy同组。我们还得留校!台上三分钟,台下十年功,加油咯!可是,当天我就不能去高数补习了,唉。。。。。。

明天就是颁发成绩册的日子,想到要领成绩,我还心有余悸呢。。。。。。

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment