Friday, July 30, 2010

Disgusting Person

That was yesterday when I went to the Catering Room to collect the bookmark money from the students of class 500. (The Cooperative Shop was having a bookmark sale) While I was busy with the business, a 304 student tapped me on my arm.

My goodness! I sensed that something was amiss. True to my expectations, she asked me if there is any prefect in my class. When I answered "yes", she wanted me to name one of them. I was impatient then (What's the feeling of being DISTURBED?) and I simply gave a name, hoping that she will leave soon.

"Sharon, go and tell Cynthia that someone brought barang kemas (jewellery) to school!"

"Haarrr???!!!"

"Sharon, go tell ah!"

"Hey, I am busy! Why not just tell yourself?"

"Sharon, you must tell. Bye!" Then she went.

OH MY GOD! Anisa was witnessing. She told me to ignore her as blaming the others was what that 304 student likes to do, according to Anisa.

Anyway, I AM NOT GOING TO BE A STUPID SPY AND BUSYBODY!!!

Don't ever hope that I will tell Cynthia or any other prefects! Go and tell yourself!

I don't want RUMOURS IN THIS SCHOO!!!

(The 304 student will be kept anonymous, so please don't tell me who is her. Thanks...

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment