Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Holiday Plan

Holidays? Oh no, holidays do not seem as awesome as they are supposed to be, in my point of view. Well, I am sorry if I am a little too late to tell this, but here are my holiday plans (And I am doing it now!)









ABOVE: My list of "Holiday Package"-well, homework. I had finished my History Notes (Sejarah GLA) later. Somehow, there were still many to go... :(









Of course, I go online as well, thrice a week. Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings... I aminly blog, go to Facebook and Youtube.

ABOVE: The little origami lotuses made my mom and me.



ABOVE: Aunty Tiah's lotuses.



ABOVE: The cute little lotuses for the upcoming Buddhist religious occasion (of course, I do not know how to name the activity... XP)

Actually, I helped my mom to fold some of the origami lotuses some days before the vacation. Well, a temple is going to hold a religious occassion soon. Besides, I may be going to Kuala Lumpur to visit my relatives. What else? Well, I do not know. Yet, I know that I will have to go to school-28 December to get my Form 5 textbooks, 29 and 31 December to help out at the Cooperation Shop to help out-well, to sell the school exercise books actually. :)

How are your holidays? Please reply by leaving a comment... Thanks!

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment