Thursday, November 4, 2010

Online New Era

I have currently stopped gaming. When will I return? Well, the answer is in infinity. Maybe I will play when I am an adult later during boredom, or maybe I will quit for a long, long time.

Well, I have to quit due to lack of time. After all, a year and four months, I am a little bored already, although I may miss it sometimes. I am currently trying my hands on making lyric videos. (Just go to my Facebook to see it, or go to my Youtube at libragurlzsnhy94) My first video is the lyrics on Taylor Swift's "Mine".

I will be featuring more songs on some of the singers later. Stay tuned!

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment