Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What About Now?? :(

Oh my God, TERRIBLE RESULTS THIS TIME. I got really bad results, I am not joking. Can you imagine, 1A+ alongside with 1A-, 1B+ and 1C! I got A for the rest. I can say that this is the WORST in my life... A+ for Civic Education and C for History. :(
I was fortunate that I got A for some subjects which seem almost impossible to get. Bahasa Melayu for example, only 2 people got A. WHAT IS THIS? WHY THE DISTRICT QUESTIONS ARE THAT DIFFICULT THIS TIME??!!
Besides, I was glad to say that I improved in my Physics and Chemistry. I did not increase really much, though... XP
I wonder why I got TERRIBLE RESULTS in my Final Examinations. Honeymoon? Going to Taiping Sentral frequently? No, I rarely went there. Always online? Yes, I did that everyday in the beginning of the year, but not now. Maybe is it because I was always overstressing myself with all the utter nonsense that clutters up in my head? Maybe is it because of my severe lack of rest? Or is it due to my careless nature? Maybe, maybe...
NO MORE! I AM SICK OF IT! NO MORE LAZING ANYWHERE OR DAYDREAMING! NO MORE! NO MORE DAYDREAMING LIFE IN FORM 5!!!
Thanks! (Please leave your comment, no spamming)

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment