Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2010 Blues

Okay, it is three days more before we finally step into 2011. To be frank, I actually felt too many changes this year.

I told you guys the changes in me in my previous post. Well, okay, I am not going to repeat them anymore. Yet, I felt there are many strange changes in the world today. Shameful ones and happy ones too.

  1. 60% of Malaysians are overweight. (Including me... haha!My BMI is 24 something.)
  2. There are many natural disasters, such as the snow storm in north China which killed many. Volcanic eruption in Indonesia, flood in Australia... when these ordeals will end?
  3. The number of suicides are skyrocketing... and Alviss Kong is the latest, I think, all because he is lovesick... IS THAT WORTH? O.O
  4. As for the National Budget, WHY THE SERVICE TAX ON FOOD INCREASE? What about the tax on branded goods? WHY, WHY???!!!
  5. Price hike... I'm sick of it. There is only a thing which does not rise... SALARY.
Yet, I am still proud of something.
  1. Malaysia won numerous medals in the Commonwealth Games in India.
  2. Ten years before 2020.
  3. And... I am going to be SEVENTEEN!!! XD
What else? Oh my goodness. Well, let us move on. 2010 is going to be over and here comes 2011. Forgive and forget the past. Let us view 2011 as a year to marvel further! And before I forget...

SPM!!!

OMG!!!

(Please comment on this weird post, thanks!!!)

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment