Friday, December 17, 2010

Unchained Feelings~

Okay, you may find it odd for me to use such a title, right? Well, I have mixed feelings today, as usual. First of all, well, I am happy to say that I am going to Kuala Lumpur tomorrow, mainly to visit my grandma there. Next, I learnt how to change my blog's HTML template. I actually learnt them online...

Another thing is that I almost finished my "Kembara Amira" summaries for every chapters. Well, they are not good, though.I had to twist my brains, spend hours and hours in front of that gloomy logbook and use up numerous pens! So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T BORROW MY SYNOPSIS IF POSSIBLE, OKAY? I also face many troubles in completing the assignment!
Yet, it is completely okay to ask me on it.

Anyway, I still face many problems in some of my homework, especially my Chemistry WAJA. Yeah, that is my biggest problem in fact. What makes me both excited and nervous is... FORM 5! Oh my God.

SPM! My future, oh my goodness.

Well, that is all for now. I will post my pictures in Kuala Lumpur later. Stay tuned!

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment