Monday, December 13, 2010

Accounts Exam at Ooi Institute

Well, I think it is time to tell some of my latest going-ons...

Day: 9 December 2010, Friday
Time: 3.00pm-4.30 pm
Venue: Ooi Institute, Taiping

It was the Account Principles Test. Well, was that really a test? There were only two topics to be tested on-"Pelarasan pada Akaun" and "Akaun Kawalan". Of course, since that was a test, all of the students were scrambled up. I was fortunate to be present even during the holidays as the test was not really hard but of course, there was a BIG mistake I made, and get ready to get a stomachache if you know what is that... (Just joking, I am not cursing anyone to get a stomachache! :D)

Well, that was...

I almost forgot to do the "Pelarasan" and I actually did the Penyata Pendapatan in front and the Pelarasan at the back! Weird, right? Well, if I am not mistaken, I am the only one with that weirdo! I can get the "Kunci Kira-Kira" balanced, but I doubt if I can score well with all my careless messup. I am just keeping my fingers crossed...

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment