Sunday, April 15, 2012

Short Post. (Cos I am Freakin' Out!!!)

The days drifted by as usual. Being cooped up at home, racking my brain to scribble out an interesting essay with twists in between, typing out blog posts as good as possible and designing materials. Tomorrow will be the big day for me to return to school, but no longer as a student-to give a piece of advice on study tips to my juniors, alongside with Cynthia and Fatin. My heart is really thumping fast, right now! I hope that I will be able to speak fluently! 

And I hope to finish 60% of my essay too, at least!

Inspired by a tutorial on Youtube, I drew these dolls down, and varied them only through the colours. Sincerely, they cheer me up a lot! (Despite the fact that my drawings are unforgivably childish!) Hopefully my friends, both from my real life and cyber pals, will love them! You can take them if you want, but PLEASE don't tell anyone that YOU drew them-it is by SHARON NG HUEY YUEK. Remember my name! (Yes Sharon, I know that you are totally narcissistic. *Sharon got punched in the face.)


平平淡淡地过日子,关在家做宅女,绞尽脑汁,只为了要写出一篇精彩不断的作文,献给大家惊喜连连的帖文(有什么惊喜呢?),并设计美丽的素材。明天,就是我投回校园怀抱的大日子,不过,我不再以学生身份入校上课。反之,我将与Cynthia和Fatin致词,向学妹们分享学习心得。我觉得心神不定,希望我能流利地致词!

啊,还有,我希望能最少完成六成作文!时间不够!

跟你们说,我从一个Youtube绘画教程取得灵感,画了几只小娃娃。哎呀,懒人嘛,娃娃与娃娃之间的分别在颜色的区分而已,哈哈!虽然画得幼稚无比,不过,这些娃娃逗我开心得很,心情也舒畅许多。希望我的现实朋友和网友都喜欢这些娃娃哦!喜欢的话可以抱走,不过,千万不要把这些结晶占为己有。这些娃娃是吴蕙月亲手绘制的哦!记得我的名字!(是啦,我知道你很自恋。*被打







P/s: Help me click my Nuffnang, Thanks a lot!


2 comments:

  1. you're good. impromptu speeches make the best speeches. proven in ur case. congrats! *wink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weilin: Thanks a lot! Love speaking impromptu. I just hope that I will not end up speaking a string of "rojak language". :P

    ReplyDelete