Thursday, June 7, 2012

Holidays!

Nah, actually this is a sequel from the previous post.

The Gardens was a high-end mall like no other. If you are fashion conscious or are fascinated with the luxurious lifestyle, or perhaps you might want to pamper yourself, this is the place!

(Okay, I took the images from the Internet since I did not take any pictures there.)

这其实是从上篇帖子的续集啦!

The Gardens可是间非一般的高级购物中心哦。潮流美眉、向往豪华生活方式者,或者说,若你想放纵自己一下,来这里最棒啦!

(图片由网络转载)



A shop selling T-shirts imported from London caught my eye. The T-shirts were attractive and made of good materials. However, when I flipped the price tag...

RM69.90.

Fine. Goodbye T-shirt.

我看上一所成衣店售卖各式精美的、布料品质一级棒、英国进口的T恤。可是,当我翻开价格时······

RM69.90。

T恤再见咯。

My parents took us to The Robinsons, which was a department selling household goods and clothes. As I told you earlier, it was a high-end hub. As beautiful as the stuffs may seem to be, the prices were equally "beautiful" as well. (Imagine a kitchen knife for RM 150 and a pack of coffee beans for RM83 per kilogram) My mom mused that real chefs will NOT use such stuffs; they will go for the cheap. Noted.

Somehow mum managed to bring some canisters home!

父母带我们到The Robinsons购物,那儿售卖衣服、家用品等等。我早已跟你说,它是高消费区,物品精美,价钱更美咯。(想像一把价值RM150的菜刀和售价RM83的咖啡豆,每包一公斤)妈妈笑言真正的厨师不会那么破费选厨房用具。

虽说如此,妈妈还是买了些容器回家,哇卡卡!

We had Thai food for lunch! :D

泰式午餐!

Vietnamese coffee. Gosh, it's super sweet! You have to wait till the coffee stops dripping, then you stir it. The bottom layer is condensed milk.
越南咖啡。你要等咖啡停止滴漏,搅匀才喝。下层是炼乳。很甜!

Tom Yam fried rice! Not spicy at all =='''
东炎炒饭。一点也不辣······


***

BUKIT MERAH TRIP

"Want to drive?"

Dad asked me when I had just barely used the Internet. Learn driving? I gave a big flat YES. My driving skills were nowhere good and I really needed lots of practice!

To Bukit Merah we went. Gosh, the road heading there was winded-like a snake you know. (In Malay, we called it "bagai ular kena palu". ) The slope to the resort was steep (I bet it was like 20 degrees) and by the time we arrived at the resort, I almost fainted.

“要驾车吗?”

我刚刚下线,爸爸就问我要不要学开车。我不假思索地赞成。毕竟,我的驾车技术还不够纯熟,需多下苦功练习。

去红土坎的路蜿蜒不平。斜坡非常斜。抵达目的地,我差点晕了!

Just a simple and holiday. The rest was filled with work after work. Homework, materials, blogskin and all. I'm seriously busy to death, yet I still got hooked to going online everyday. Sigh!


I'll be writing a Chinese story soon! A sarcastic story actually about my life and yours.
迟早要写华文故事了。我先声明,我写这篇,有关你、我的生活。希望大家支持!

THE BIG PREVIEW OF WHAT IT WILL BE ABOUT! :D
预告图!



No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment