Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wanna Know More About Me? 想更认识我吗?

Photobucket

Here's another activity for you guys whilst I am away. Best of all, this is open for non-bloggers as well!

Besides THIS activity,  you guys can take part in this as well to know more about me! Tsk Tsk

#Actually I have no intention to get famous in one day or something, I just wish to get interactive. C: Plus, I would love my blogs to stay active while I'm away!

Ask me about my life, my faves, how do I complete my stuffs, etc. However, please do not question me anything that is too sensitive or confidential, e.g. my feuds, my body measurements (okay, no one's going to ask you this. Stop being narcissistic! ), my contact number or even worse, my password(s)!

Since I enabled anonymous comments, ANYONE can comment it. (Please include your names or I will treat as spam!) Of course, please be patient if your queries are not published because I have enabled comment moderation as well! (I don't want spam but at the same time wish to make commenting easier for you guys without the hassle of typing Captchas. )

You can also ask here: (Please like it first)

http://www.facebook.com/XueRenXueJi

我又举办活动啦!我并不是为了要成为红人,纯粹是为了要使部落格保有生气,因为我将有一段时间不上网。还有,非博客也能参加哦!

问问关于我的人生、爱好、我怎么处理问题等等。不过,私密或敏感问题,恕不受理。(比如:我的敌人、三围、电话号码、密码等等)

任何人都能留言,因为我允许匿名留言(当然,匿名者记得附上名字,不然我会把它当成垃圾邮件处理。)还有,我用Comment Moderation,所以没看到留言也别着急,我会慢慢看。

你也可在这儿发问:(先给我一个赞!)

http://www.facebook.com/XueRenXueJi

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment