Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Will My Life Change-Forever?!! 生活,就这么改变吗?

Three weeks after the beginning of my life as a Georgiana, I was finally granted a two-week liberty from the solid fences surrounding the almost century-old castle.

Will I be once again clad in school uniform, retaining my identity as a Georgiana for one and half years, and as a secretary in class L6Sc1 as the vacation draws to an end? Or else, my life at Saint George's Institution will have a full-stop placed, if I eventually got a congratulatory message from the Division for Teachers' Education?

I cannot help but to keep praying for the best as afternoon is drawing near. Regardless of the outcomes, I will just accept my fate. God knows my destiny best.

Back to my Holidays!!!

#1: Puchong-AGAIN?

27/5/2012

My eyes were wide open when my parents told me that the entire family would be leaving for Puchong. Puchong again? We usually went there to visit my grandmother who was in the sickbed, shop and go home. That was mundane to me.

At least there was something awesome at Mid Valley Megamall!

I do not know how to name the campaign. Okay,  I will just aptly call it as "Mouse Party". Okay?

The Mall has transformed into a temporary House of Mouse for the day. Check it out!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is the party! Anyway, it would be awkward for me to join the party, and my family simply did not have the time. How I wished I could join in the fun!

#I am eighteen but I still think quite like an eight-year-old. :D

Photobucket

Photobucket
Look at the crowd!

Photobucket

UNIQLO has just opened there as well! As I have too many clothes, I just window shopped although the clothes were sold at great bargains and I love the styles! Basically we just had lunch and then walked to The Gardens. The path heading towards the Gardens was true to its name. I felt as if I was walking past the sky. The walls were made of glass panels which made the view to the city spectacular. 

Oh ya, let me tell you a stuff that made me go WHAT THE HELL... before I switch off my computer...

THE RESULTS FOR TEACHER TRAINING WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON 11 JUNE, 2PM.

师范录取成绩,将在六月十一日,下午2时公布。

(To be continued)

2 comments: