Monday, June 4, 2012

Poh Pi Poh Pi...





Upcoming Post: 预告篇

My Holiday!

Let's see my disastrous drive to Bukit Merah, and say Hi to Mickey in Mid Valley Megamall!

Upcoming material: 预告素材

More DIVIDERS and DOODLES! (Yes, you can place your order.)

Now that I am having a countdown. Pray that I'll get accepted for Teacher Training! I can't wait to teach kids English! Ha ha. (Sharon you've repeated this MANY TIMES... )

Do pray for me!

By the way, I hope you guys can take part in this competition. I am more than happy to be able to design Chatbox Backgrounds for you guys.

我正在倒数师范录取成绩出炉时间。希望我被接受!我恨不得想快快教小朋友英文呢!哈哈!(雪人,你重复很多很多次了!)

请为我祝福吧!

还有,我希望你们能踊跃参赛,因为我非常乐意为你们制作聊天室背景哦。

http://nonsensical-orator230994.blogspot.com/2012/06/1st-segment-aka.html

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment