Sunday, August 1, 2010

In the Still... of the Night

Yes, I am blogging on midnight while doing part of my Chemistry project and uploading the cheer and aerobics videos. Somehow, I will have to consult my friends about the project in school later!

It was because of the NOTORIOUS SYSTEM which made the browser window shut-just like that! The video was 95% uploaded and then, it's gone! What a silly waste of time! I will have to wait until 1.15 am for the upload to be complete! :(

I groaned, but my mom told me that patience is a must to achieve my ambition-computer programmer. According to her, my granduncle had to do his computer programming job until 2 am once due to computer breakdown! However, I was burning the midnight oil these days and went to school like a panda (Note my post "Panda People").

Never mind... I'll try to be patient somehow... but sometimes I could not help wishing that there is a more advanced one than this!

And in the dark, eerie silence, my fingers continued its moves on the keyboard and mouse as time flies...

你没错,我正在三更半夜写部落格,同时也完成化学作业和上载影片。当然,届时我要问我朋友意见咯。。。。。。

都是那台电脑系统“发神经”了,结果浏览视窗就如此关了,还我得重新上载影片!况且,那时影片已上载了约九成,怎叫我不心痛呢?我得等至凌晨一时许才能睡觉。这就是浪费时间!气死我了!

妈妈叫我要有耐心,因为这是电脑程序员应具备的性格之一。我的妈妈的叔叔甚至曾经因电脑损坏而做工至凌晨二时。可是,我最近真的睡不够啊!

不要紧,我告诉自己:一定要有耐心!可是,我有时真想换个新的电脑来的好!(钱从哪儿来呢?我还是学生啊!)

在这寂静的夜晚,我的手指依然在键盘、滑鼠飞舞着。。。。。。而时间也渐渐飞走了。。。。。。

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment