Friday, December 23, 2011

Ѧɛяяʏ Ɔняιƨтмαƨ Єʌɛяʏσиɛ!

Happy Holidays from Google!

Haha, I got the image from Google. I love the neon colours!!! :D

First and foremost, for your information, I am not a Christian despite my name. In fact, my Western name was given by my aunt who is a Christian. Most of my maternal relatives are Christians as well.

Anyway, everyone can indulge in the infectious and merry Yuletide Cheer, right? *grins*

Well, I bet everyone would have known the story of Christmas, so I will not elaborate about it. (Lazy!)



I drew some Christmas pictorials for fun and information. However, they are in black and white. Do they look okay? XP






Note: I write some of the text left-handed because my dominant hand hurts terribly at that time! I hope they are not illegible...

As for the last picture, I added some clip art from Photoscape because I forgot to draw anything there.

Sorry for my sheer carelessness!

To all Christians,




To the rest of you, happy holidays and together, let us count down to 2012! Stay happy as the day is long!

(In fact, I NEVER believe in Doom's Day. Hahahaha!!!)

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment