Thursday, December 22, 2011

Sharon's Cooking Madness

As a food lover, I am interested in cooking as  well. Thus, cooking is part of my holiday to-do list. Mom has always have me to prepare the ngredients. I was fortunate last Monday because I could prepare my first dish at last!

The dish was steamed cauliflower. there are only six ingredients used:  cauliflower, red capsicum, green capsicum, margarine, salt and ground black pepper. After cutting the vegetables, the next steps were to mix them up and steam for ten to fifteen minutes. Yes, it was THAT easy, but it did not guarantee success.

I do not reveal the entire recipe here (well, the amount of ingredients) because I got the recipe from a food magazine.


this is the steamed cauliflower dish.

My favourite meal! It is freaking colourful... due to LOTS of vegetables! :-D

The dish was still okay, but it was too soft and spicy though. My dad commented that it was overcooked as well. What a flip-flop!

Nevertheless, in fact, I cherish every moment in the kitchen and the problems were absolutely nothing. That will not deter me from cooking up a storm during vacation. NEVER!

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment