Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Savouring the Rich Heritage in Malacca :)

12 December 2011

It was the third day and final day of my family trip. It was also the time to say adios to Johor Bahru, the place where my family stayed with my relatives. Early in the morning, after a rich (yet expensive) breakfast, my family made our way to the renowned City of Historical Heritage-Malacca.

Since it was a brief trip, I will just let the pictures do the talking.



Lime drink at Hainamko Cafe.
Later, we went to...



... and we bought...



The Historical Malacca Red Houses, built during the Hollander era.








Fancy a trishaw ride around the Malacca city for RM8.00 per person?

Christ Church built in the eighteenth century. 

Fountain.

Me in front of the Malacca Art Gallery.

Tan Beng Swee Clock Tower.

A busy market selling mainly souvenirs.

Scenes at Stadhuys







Muzium Pemerintahan Demokrasi
Fort A' Famosa



Statue of St. Francis Xavier


Pictures tell you thousands of words!

Boat ride is available too!

St Francis Xavier Church.
Souvenirs. Mind you, I paid merely RM10 for six key chains, which is among the cheapest souvenir I have ever seen!



No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment