Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Big Love To You 献给你的爱

Darling, I love you!

Ha ha. Actually, (and I've repeated uncountable times) I am hundred-percent single but unavailable. I have many boyfriends though. (Hey, what the Hell is this? You are single, yet you have many BOYFRIENDS??!!)

Well, my boyfriends are these: car, television, newspapers and joss papers. Boyfriends right? They accompany me all the time. It is just that they are silent and not living.

What I'm about to say yeah? Oh yes...


To start with, I will be sharing some great Valentine's poems for you., hmm, just to spread some love actually. I am dying for ideas to write poems after a year of not writing any! What's more, love poems. Sigh~



Amoroso

We have climbed the tall blue mountain,
to touch the eagle's wing,
Trekked the valley far below them,
to drink from crystal springs,

We have walked among the tall grasses,
through wildflowers we were lead,
They stood like noble kings and queens,
with crowns upon their heads,

The goldfinch and her family,
they kiss like you and I,
In the morning and come the evening,
they sing sweet lullabies,

I look back across the seasons,
thankful you were there,
To have wrapped my arms around you,
put ribbons in your hair,

If tomorrow holds my promise,
it will be to forever gaze into your eyes,
And dance with you forever,
in a land with no good-byes.

- Aubrey Keith Wilhoite -



A Special World

A special world for you and me
A special bond one cannot see
It wraps us up in its cocoon
And holds us fiercely in its womb.

Its fingers spread like fine spun gold
Gently nestling us to the fold
Like silken thread it holds us fast
Bonds like this are meant to last.

And though at times a thread may break
A new one forms in its wake
To bind us closer and keep us strong
In a special world, where we belong.

- Sheelagh Lennon -

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment