Sunday, February 5, 2012

Part Time Job!

This job is part-time and it can be worked from home. Guess what?

FOLDING JOSS PAPERS!

Normally, housewives will do this to supplement their income. However, I am 100% NO HOUSEWIFE. i am still single and waiting for my results. plus, I don't do all household chores. 


Anyway, I recently picked up this job-just for fun and some working experience. My mom's friend offered this seemingly simple but not-so-paying job for me. RM12 for 25 paper lotuses! However, in this paper-lotus scene, that wage was handsome enough. (Some even pay only RM0.20 per lotus...)

This job is ideal for TV fanatics as you can keep your hands busy while enjoying your favourite Television shows, For me, they are reality shows, of course.

Dad to the rescue!

Folding the lotus. Yes, I fold them left-handed, which is easier and neater as the round goes anticlockwise.



Lotus seats, anyone?

However, this work is interesting, indeed! (Not if you are allergic to paper dust or hate paper-folding...) Best of all, it keeps me off cellphone games and saves me on battery-recharging costs. Nevertheless, I still long for a part-time job-maybe a cashier? This holiday is NEVER to be wasted! 

Wait! What about learning Korean online???!!!

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment