Sunday, February 5, 2012

I May Be Simple, Yet the Infinite Beauty in me will continue to Radiate...

Wait! That was obviously not me!

Instead, here the beauty is...



You are the flower of my eye...

To be frank, I do not know the name of this flower, which was planted carefully and grown lovingly by the late Temple Master. Good things are definitely not to be missed, right? Thus, I snapped these beauties down when I went to clean the temple a couple of days ago. Yes, I LOVE flowers (except for Rafflesia...)



Here is the bonsai! Hmm... I wonder if it is too big to be called as a Bonsai, though. A beauty anyway.

I love them so much that I wish to have these! Orchids, sunflowers, roses, lotuses, lots of bonsai, with a medium-sized vegetable farm and herbal garden! In my dreams, for now... 

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment