Sunday, July 26, 2009

Cheated Again

I was on Facebook when I came across an IQ test advertised there. I was interested and played it. I was so stupid that I did not suspect anything when the site asked for my cellphone number. It was only that I realised that I was cheated when I received a message from that site notifying my IQ results, which costs me RM3!
Friends, beware of anything offered online. Once bitten, twice shy!
我玩Facebook时,看见一个IQ测验,觉得有趣,便试试玩。稍后,该网站要我的手机号码,我也不疑有他。结果,该网站送来的短讯,竟然“吃”了三令吉!就只是IQ测验成绩嘛!气死我了。。。。。。
上一次当,学一次乖,朋友们,别步上我的后尘哦!

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment