Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Scary Blogging Experience

I was amazed with some blogs using sophiscated templates so I decided to change mine. To my horror, the posts disappeared! I tried to rescue back my blog but somehow I only managed to get the classic one minus the gadgets.
I was going to cry out when suddenly I saw fresh hope in Blogger Help. Again, I repeated what I did to set a template and finally, my old, beloved blog has returned. What a relief...
Well, I will never be that playful again! Maybe because I am still new to blogs...XP
哇,别人的部落格好美哦。。。。。。。我好羡慕,所以我把背景换掉。令我吓一大跳的事,那些文章不见了!好不容易才把部落格救回,可是那些“陪饰品”不见了!
我差点哭了,可是我再BloggerHelp重新找到希望。方法是:用回从前的背景。谢天谢地,我的部落格有救了!
也许我对部落格还是新手吧?不过,以后再也不敢那么贪玩了!

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment