Thursday, September 16, 2010

ADDICTED to MOONCAKES

Another fact of me: I LOVE MOONCAKES!



These are the new mooncakes from Casahana-YUMMY! Kids and Teenagers will love these as there are omochi in some of them-QQ texture. Of course you have to be skillful in cutting them or they will destroy. (I mean the purplish-black mooncake-mine's destroyed! XD)

Beautiful mooncake box

My mom made these snow skin chocolate mooncakes. Cute right? Yet some of them thought it was red bean mooncake due to the colour of the filling...!!!

Actually I tasted many others-including The Baker's Cottage's Precious Black and Grand Ruby. Yet I did not take the pics. Sorry...
As for my mother's mooncakes, more pictures will be coming soon. Wait for me!

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment