Thursday, September 2, 2010

Haiya!

It is all because of the hateful word for me...

S-E-J-A-R-A-H

And my position fell from First to Second.

Never mind, anyway it is just a monthly test... yet because of you, all the 5 A+'s are ALMOST NOTHING!!!

I wonder why since young I had a phobia for remembering items and mesmerizing. All because of YOU, everything is...!!!

Never mind, just try harder. I AM NOT GOING TO BE CONQUERED BY YOU!!!

I AM NOT GOING TO LET ANYTHING DOWN!!!
(Sorry, I am quite emo when I write this post...XD but I am not really happy anyway...)

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment