Friday, September 17, 2010

Twisting My Brain...!!!

Now that my fingers are dancing on the keyboard to complete my Account Principles Assignment which is due this month, I felt so bored that I came to blog. The assignment is damn difficult-even those from the Accounts Stream complained about it, what about we, the Science students who are taking up Account Principles as an extra subject? After all, we are not taught formally in school.
Therefore, I thought hard-simply to complete this job. Another hitch is that we cannot take this subject if we did not get full marks-20/20.
OH MY GOD! GOD, SAVE ME PLEASE! I do not know how to do the jurnal, ledger and all the stuff using computer-I only know how to do so manually. Many may think that I am tech-savvy, but actually I am struggling on Microsoft Excel. I did not use the program for long and therefore I had to learn and start from scratch.
This assignment is really brain-twisting, but I will not give up. I know that I can do it if I have the confidence to do so. (Am I right? ;) ) However, to make matters worse, I had a considerable amount of Modern Mathematics homework to complete as well. The funny thing is that-why Puan Asidah is giving ONLY STATISTICS? I need an answer.
Okay, friends, and that is for now. See you tommorrow!

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment