Saturday, September 11, 2010

Learning something...

Damn DANGEROUS...
A DANGEROUS COMPUTER PROGRAM...

And it is...
COMMAND PROMPT!!!

Two days ago, I tried to learn this program simply to delete some "stubborn" files in my computer-they were cramming up like junk. At the same time, my computer is groaning due to that almost-full space. That explains the reason that I spent a lot of time in front of the glaring box these days-just to get rid of the notorious files with ".mov" extensions! They are taking up too much space of my computer...

I tell you a little hitch-the program is not at all easy to understand. Fortunately, I managed to delete them in another way-the photo editing software which complements my camera. Somehow, it makes no good. The files which I had deleted had actually went to a folder, "Temp" in Local Disk C.

I really have no idea how to deal with it now...

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment