Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy Week

I am really happy this week because there are so much of good times that are special to me.

Happening #1: Independence Week Closing Ceremony

It was the Independence Week Closing Ceremony last Monday, and the Prize-Giving Ceremony for various Merdeka activities as well. I am proud to say that my class won many awards! Among them are the champion in the Traditional Show for the Form Four Category (My class was the only class which featured Chinese clothes), Champion for patriotic Choir for the Form Four Category, Champion for the Patriotic Public Speaking and Second for the Malay Poetry Recital Competition. I joined the poetry recital cometition and won the second-I got a beautiful notebook. Gosh, it must be quite expensive! Anyway, I am happy for that...^^



Happening #2: Mooncake Festival
My mom made the prayers at 10.00 pm. That day was the day where I ate the latest! (11.30 pm) and I slept barely an hour later. Anyway the food was scrumptious.


Durian snow skin mooncake


Lotus snow skin mooncake


3 cute mooncakes



Offerings



A bought mooncake


Happening #3: I am Officially 16!

Yes! I am finally sixteen years old! My birthday was on yesterday. Yet, due to some unspeakable problems, I did not celebrate it. Anyway, my Facebook wall is bombarded with Wishes from various Facebook friends. Thanks to all~!!!




Oh my god, I LOVE this week!

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment