Saturday, September 25, 2010

Happy Sweet 16~~XD

Yes! We are all 16! I took these pictures when I went to McDonalds with my friends just now. They are Keerthana, Latha, Sarasvaathey and Song.



Song was doing candid, but what was in Saras' mind?

Yay! We are 16! We love fast food! (Aiya, normal for teens)


Fancy a better "potatorette" than a normal tobacco cigarette? XP (P/s: Teens should not smoke! Luckily this is FAKE ...!!!)

Keer and Latha


Enjoying McFlurry

Song: This ice cream is MINE!!!

We LOVE ICE CREAM!!!

I feed you and you feed me.


Indian gang.

The difference is the asterisk. S&S means Song and Sharon, not syok sendiri!

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment