Friday, September 3, 2010

Hols!

Finally, it is the second term holiday. I can finally have a ret after staying up late and schooling... while meeting some Oh-So-Strict teachers. Yet, I will miss talking with my friends...

However, there is a hitch. Firstly, we were offered a "Holiday Package" by the school-HOMEWORK. Luckily it is not much-Add Math, Modern Math, Moral and Chemistry, plus some coursework, if compared to the homework gave last year. (It actually almost drove me crazy!) At the same time, we had only holiday until next Monday, and then we have school on Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday is another holiday due to Malaysia Day.

EXCUSE ME, WHY NOT GIVE TWO WEEKS CONTINUOUSLY? It is quite tiring remembering dates repeatedly (for lazy people like me, that is of course!)

Never mind. After all, holidays will end. Yet this is a great opportunity to go online and study, and maybe hanging out with my friends. Holidays are PRECIOUS AS GOLD!

Anyway...

To all Muslims: SELAMAT HARI RAYA PUASA & MAAF ZAHIR & BATIN
To Non-Muslims: HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment