Saturday, September 4, 2010

Holiday Homework!!!

Well, the "Holiday Package" that I mentioned in one of my posts yesterday is quite big, yet just right on me. It is not really much for me, just moderate.

Anyway, I am so happy that I had finally finished the Chemistry Folio after struggling for two weeks! Besides, I have finished my Accounting Principles homework in tuition, so there is one work less! However, there are Chemistry Waja, Add Math, Modern Math...

At the same time, I had to do some revision for the upcoming tests.

Holidays are just the same over and over again. Sigh~

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment