Wednesday, September 8, 2010

New Corner! Help Me...!!!

Recently I got many feedbacks, mostly in person, which requested me to start an Entertainment Corner in my blog, which features latest songs ad gossips of famous celebrities. Okay, well... I will try to start this corner... XP

However, frankly to tell the truth, I do not really keep up with the latest news on entertainment. Therefore, I am afraid this section may not be too good...

Anyway, I am starting this corner today, yet I will feature only English songs and their respective singers, where the songs are mainly of soulful and pop rock genre. Please leave some feedbacks to help me to get started... Thanks!

(P/S: Remember to leave your real name or Facebook name to leave a comment, preferably with your email address. Thanks!)

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment