Wednesday, May 16, 2012

To My Teachers


My History in Schooling:

Tadika Kasih Sayang 
SJK (C) Hua Lian Satu, Taiping (2001-2006)
SMK (P) Treacher Methodist, Taiping (2007-2011)

Currently studying Lower Six in Saint George's Institution, Taiping,

(Sorry for not being in the poetic mood today. Just a simple note to my beloved teachers. However, it came straight out of my heart.)

亲爱的老师们,


Teachers, I would not be in this place if not for your selfless dedication and patience towards your mission of grooming the younger generation into worthy leaders. 

没有您们无私的付出,我就不会有今天。没有你们的精心栽培,哪能人才辈出,奉献社会、祖国呢?

Greater than the Sun you were, because you have illuminated our otherwise naive minds with the bright rays of wisdom. The rays which has brighten our minds. The rays which have shown us the journey of life ahead.

比太阳还要闪耀。在茫茫的生活道路中,您让我们看到彩虹。知识之光,点亮了我们的思想。

You gave us more than just knowledge. In fact, you are our mentor as well. You are with us, whenever the sky is literally crashing down.

您也是我们生活上的向导。哪怕天塌下来,您也无时无刻,陪在我们身边。

Now that I am on the verge of entering adulthood and leave my honeymoon memories behind, I would like to thank all my teachers for guiding me (and putting up with my overly craziness and nuisance). 

If not for you, a brat would I be. A brat in the making. 

我正逐渐离开青少境界的梦境、幻想,步入成年。老师们,若不是因为您们循循善诱,(还有,忍受、原谅我调皮)我现在早已近墨成黑。

这里想祝福老师,教师节快乐!

我也同时想为他们,献上深深的祝福。



Photobucket



No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment