Sunday, May 13, 2012

Dedicated To My Mom

Click here for awesome Mother's Day Gifts! :)

Nightfall approaches and here I came
To view the world with wit and sane
A pain, to my mom, and a bane
But courage made her defied the pain

As I grew and face the sunshine
You were there, holding my hand
Guide me through, step by step
Throughout this funny little place called life

As I shed my tears
You were there to cuddle me
And listen to my moans and groans

As my face beamed in glee
You were always there
To share the seeds of glory and victory

And when I burst in flames
You set rain to the fierce fire
The sweet dew thy sprinkled across
For that sweet escape from Satan.

Mothers, you rewrote the glorious history
And yet chose to remain unknown
It were you, the greatest women all-time
To nurture and guide us kids
To strive for a better future
To paint the rainbow
To reach for the stars.

Photobucket

To all moms out there,

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! God Bless mothers. :)

(And hope you can enjoy my oh-so-unplanned poem yeah.)

妈妈们,祝您母亲节快乐,常得上天保佑。

(我的诗是随手乱写的,不过希望你们欣赏。)

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment