Friday, August 27, 2010

Book Review-I am Gifted, So are You!

I am very happy because I found this book at last in the library, which is recommended by Grace Yee last year in a book review competition. It is near to perfect except for its exhorbitant price.

This book, written by Adam Khoo, is mainly about the methods to improve your memory and study abilities. At 268 pages, it gives a pricise explanation and guidance on reading techniques, such as speed reading, mind mapping, etc. It also gives a detailed analysis on the functions of the human brain and their role in studying.

I love this book as it helps me briefly (at least) in correct studying techniques. I hope you can get it as well.

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment