Friday, August 6, 2010

Happy... but Worried

Happy

I am happy because my sports house, Horley House won many awards in the last month's activities! Somehow, we did not make into the top three because we got the first in only ONE activity. We won the following activities:
Champion: Futsal
1st Runner-Up: Tug-of-war, Netball, Modern Fashion(Traditional Attire)
2nd Runner-Up: Handball, Futuristic Fashion, Aerobics, Cheer

Not bad... at least we won something...

HORLEY, TRY YOUR BEST IN SPORTS DAY 2011 AND BULAN KECERGASAN 2011! (Bulan Kecergasan is the month where those activities were held-of course there were more, we did not win all, just some...) GO! GO! GO! YOU CAN DO IT!

Worried

Exam is just a couple of days away and I am not even half-way prepared! I am really tired these days-for an unknown reason. Maybe it is because of the stupid female problem every month! (Don't ask me what is that-you know yourself)

Sejarah (History, in Malay Language it is Sejarah )...I dread it very much...because of YOU, SEJARAH my brain is crammed up with the ENDLESS ARABIC TERMS! (In the Malaysian Syllabus, we learn about Islamic History in Form 4.)

Add Math? Okay, at least it is better than Sejarah but it is still difficult for me... For your information, I am not a Maths Whiz... just a satisfactory degree...

Languages? Oh my God, I LOVED THEM! LANGUAGE IS MY PASSION FOREVER AND EVER! Yet, I am worried of the literature component in Malay Language. The traditional proses used a lot of "berbelit-belit" terms... But I loved essays, of course! As for English, I want to MAINTAIN MY A+!!!

The other subjects? So far, so good!

SHARON, YOU MUST STRIVE AND DO NOT FOOL AROUND!

FRIENDS, DO YOUR BEST AND I BELIEVE THAT YOU GUYS CAN!

And, last but not least, Where there is a will, there is a way. GAMBATEH TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND NEVER GIVE UP!

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment