Monday, August 2, 2010

The Fashion Parade

Date: 21 July 2010
Venue: School Hall
Pictures by: Umi Fadzira Natasha




That is me as I was joining the futuristic fashion category, representing Horley House. I bet this was the WEIRDEST... After all, all houses have to use TRASH in their design!

Posing... posing... looking at the Queen...

From left: me, Cik Afifah, Umi Fadzira Natasha (Umi was joining the Retro Category)


Look at these Indian beauties! No... Some are Chinese... "Satu Malaysia" spirit, right? Happy Deepavali to all Treacherians!!! (Hey, is it too early to wish that?)

The TMGS Fashion Show! Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow...

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment