Thursday, August 19, 2010

Oh Puan Sharifah!!!

About Puan Sharifah (my definition)
  • English teacher and Senior Assistant for extra-curricular activities
  • One of a kind
  • Never a monotonous class
  • Humourous
  • Likes to use interaction method instead of the BORING NOTES, NOTES, NOTES...
  • Her class is filled with LAUGHTER
  • Open-minded
  • Brain filled with ENDLESS IDEAS!
  • Loves PUBLIC SPEAKING
  • Loves fun methods of learning, e.g. drama performance in literature)
  • Loves to give SUPER-DIFFICULT paperwork
  • Never use textbook (in my class)
  • Fashionable-one suit with a pair of shoes if I am not mistaken...
  • One of the best teachers I've ever met

Recently, there will be an oral test. The other teachers will call you to mesmerize a text and recite it to the class. Yet she did not use the STANDARD, STEREOTYPED WAY! My oh my, she wanted us to present everything in a mahjong paper and present the information like public speaking, and I LOVE IT! (You should know that Sharon Ng Huey Yuek is very lazy when it comes to mesmerizing facts and text, that explaines her bad History performance.)

Initially, she wanted to use MULTIMEDIA but the classroom had no such facility. I hope that the money allocated to the school next time will be used to transform the classrooms into Elite Classes (Classes with multimedia facilities). However, that will cost a bomb.

Anyway, she is one of the best English Language teacher I had ever met. I hope she will teach my class next year.

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment