Wednesday, March 7, 2012

So, This is the way you say "NO" to LYNAS??!!

Who wants Lynas in Malaysia? Who wants the rare earth industry to be carried out here? I bet Australia will carry out the industry itself if it is guaranteed safe for the people and the environment. Fortunately, the Malaysian government has proposed a win-win situation: Lynas has to transport the waste from the distillation of rare earth away from the country should Malaysia does not have a space large enough for the toxic waste.

Is that possible? I don't know.

Anyway, I stumbled across this disgusting video which has gone viral on Youtube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shIUrfg3bXc

I do not want to pollute my blog, so I just placed the URL of it.

Another creative and humourous Youtube user by the name of Joseph Germani made a parody of it in response to the video above.



Here's just a peek of the effects of radiation-the parodied version displayed by this young man.




Just watch this for entertainment! Anyway, here I am, along with many other Malaysians, who stood steadfast and hung strongly to the slogan: "SAVE MALAYSIA! STOP LYNAS!"

(Update in Chinese for next.)

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment