Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Grandma Returns!!!

After four months in St. John's Care Centre for four months, My grandma finally came home! To welcome her, my family had a yummy lunch at La Promise. For dinner, we had soup, lychee "ku lu yok", crab and "kacang botol" with raw mixed veggies.
Grandma has stayed with my mum for four decades and three years. What long years...she watched my sister and me for more than a decade...what fond memories...two days later she will go to Kuala Lumpur to live with my aunt! She may nag sometimes, but these are for our good...Wish her happiness there.
在圣约翰养老院四个月后,外婆终于回来了!因此,我家让她享用大餐以示欢迎。我们在“宝美斯” 享用午餐,而晚餐有菜汤、咕噜肉、螃蟹和凉菜。
外婆和我妈同住四十三年,并看我和妹妹长大。她曾是妈妈家务好帮手,如今老了,有时会责骂我们,可是那还不是为我们好?后天将搬到吉隆坡和阿姨同住,祝她快乐、幸福。

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment