Monday, August 3, 2009

Trial Exam

It is one week to go...
And it determines our future...
Whether you will go to Science Stream,
Art Stream, or accounts?

I view it with immense angst
No time to relax, no time to help out
Aaargh...I'm NOT EVEN READY!!!
So regret doing things
At the eleventh hour...

Especially my Living Skills
From 95 marks to 78 marks!
OH MY GOD!
The subject which foiled my plans
To get all A's in mid-year exams.

Never mind, work hard...
Friends, never learn my laziness
Everything LAST MINUTE!
Make hay while the sun shines
Because the future is in your hands.

To all Year Six, Form Three,
Form Five and Form Six students,
Good Luck in your exams!
GAMBATEH!!!

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment