Monday, August 3, 2009

I Wish...

I wish I am an eagle
Soaring at the wide, blue sky
With eyesight so sharp that can see
Even the tiniest needle.

I wish I am a seawater fish
Swimming happily at the oceans
And visit some other sea creatures
And also the beautiful corals
And, hide-and-seek with my friends.

I wish I am a star
Shining on the sky, Living in the galaxy
Burn far, burn long, burn bright
Into the darkest of nights.

I wish I am a big oak tree
To keep man away from heat
To green the city
To live long and cheer up others.

I wish I am a carefree teenager
No worries, no grief, no anxiety
The beautiful and glittery things...not really important
Because without freedom,
I am NOTHING!!!

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment