Saturday, August 15, 2009

回来咯。。。I'm Back!!!

Ah...After the PMR Trial Exam, I can finally relax for a while! In fact, it was almost a week after my last post!
预考终于完毕了!我终于可以放松一下。况且,我已差不多一个星期没更新部落格了。
This time, I will introduce some of my friends...来介绍我的一些朋友吧!
Friend #1: Latha

A smart girl in the same class with me, she really likes everything medical! Funnier still, she shares the same birthday with me...(So you will sure know what nickname is given to us! Muahahaha...)
这个对医学超有兴趣的女生与我同班,而且她的生日和我一样呢。。。。。。。

Friend #2: Athirah

And this cheerful Malay girl is a Form Five Science Class student. She plays the old lady in the drama "The Formula" during the District Level Drama Competition. Our school got the second place after St. George Institution for that.
这个开朗的巫裔女生是高中二理科班的其中一个学生。她在“The Formula”中演老人。那出戏是在县级英文戏剧比赛演出的,结果我校夺得亚军,仅次于圣乔治中学。

Friend #3: Lam Pui Yee

Here is my school's Head Prefect. A Cute Cancer"Monkey", she is quite gentle but don't offend any school rules, otherwise get ready for a "Volcanic Eruption"!!!
这就是我的学长。这只巨蟹座的"猴子"蛮温柔,可是当她“火山爆发”时,谁都会被“熔”掉!哈哈。。。只为会君一笑,希望别在意。。。

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment